Friday, March 11, 2011

What's Happening?

Yeah, I guess I did it again, neglected my blog.

It happens, right? Speaking of happening... that's what life has been about for the past 5ish months. Happenings. Here a happening, there a happening. Everywhere a happening.

The main thing, however, was the arrival of our precious Morgana on January 14th, 2011. She was born at 8:05am weighing 7lbs, 14 oz, making her my smallest ever baby.



The boys absolutely adore her, when they remember she exists.





She's been swathed in many crochet and knit gifts, as there is nothing more precious than babies and yarn.














That last one is the only thing I have managed to make in the past few weeks. There is so much 'happening' going on that crocheting and knitting just.. isn't. It's okay. I miss it dearly, but I know that as things wind down and she can self-soothe, I'll get my groove back.

For now though, I have my 1st baby turning 5 in just a few weeks, and starting school in just a few months.





I have my freshly turned 3 year old who became the middle child just 4 days later.



And I have a little girl 3 days shy of being 2 months old. My last newborn.




And that's... what's happening. Life. And it happens so fast. Go enjoy it.

No comments: